Adding outdoor lighting to your commercial property is beneficial in many ways. It makes your business more secure, helps keep customers safe, and provides a visual appeal like none other. There are many different types of permanent outdoor lighting available that can illuminate entryways, pathways, parking lots, landscaping, and more. If you’re looking to add outdoor lighting to your property, consider the following options:
- Building Lights: Sconces, wall lights, and entry lighting all beckon customers toward your business once night falls. These lights are available in a variety of options from simple, utilitarian lights to stylish, customized fixtures to complement your business’ architecture.
- Roof Lighting: One of the most classic outdoor light installations is lights along the roof line of a building. These lights add a special flair to a business that helps to set it apart from the rest. With custom light colors, commercial property owners have the ability to make the lights red or green for Christmas, red, white, and blue for Fourth of July, and orange for Halloween with just the click of a button.
- Uplighting: Uplighting is a type of landscape lighting in which bulbs are faced upward to showcase outdoor features of a business. It is often used to spotlight trees or landscaping, company signage, or the architectural details of the building. Uplights can also be customized to shine certain colors for holidays or special events.
- Floodlights: Floodlights are used to blanket dark areas of your business’ exterior with light. They are often used in parking lots and other large open areas. LED floodlights are popular, cost-effective options to provide bright light over a large area.
- Pathway Lighting: Perhaps most important for safety, pathway lighting ensures that customers will have a clear view of the path to and from your business. Step lights are also beneficial to prevent trips and falls as customers enter or exit your building.
Coastal Virginia Lighting works with all types and sizes of businesses to provide stunning outdoor lighting designs. If you’re ready to elevate your business with outdoor lighting, call us today at (757) 432-2111 or contact us online for a free consultation.